We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Here is an original and really delicious way to cook a brioche with a casserole cooking and garnished with poppy.
- 700 g white bread flour
- 2 tbsp. to s. salt
- 3 tbsp. poppy seeds
- 7 g of dry yeast
- 4 eggs
- 2 tbsp. of honey
- 100 ml of oil.
Poppy casserole brioche recipe
In a salad bowl,
- Mix the flour, salt, 2 tbsp. poppy and dry yeast.
- Dig a well in the center.
- Pour in the water, then 3 eggs, honey and oil, and mix, working from the inside out.
- The dough should not stick to the hands, so add more flour or water if it is too dry.
- Knead for at least 10 min on a floured work surface until you obtain an elastic mass.
- Place in a lightly greased casserole dish, cover with a cloth and let rise for 1 hour 30 minutes until doubled in size.
- Brush with the beaten egg and sprinkle with poppy.
- Bake for 10 minutes in an oven preheated to 220 ° C.
Enjoy your meal !
Photo credit: © Le Creuset - Borgerhoff & Lamberigts