We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Here is an easy to repair recipe made with lentils, carrots and cabbage, excellent in nutritional value and delicious to enjoy, as a starter or as a main course.
Preparation time : 20 minutes
Cooking time : 20 minutes
Ingredients for 4/5 people:
In the basket
- 160 gr of green lentils
- 1 carrot
- ¼ red cabbage
- some golden grapes
- 60 gr of Brie de Meaux
In the closet
- ½ tsp. mustard
- 1 C. teaspoon of wine vinegar
- 1.5 tbsp. tablespoons of olive oil
- Salt and pepper from the mill
Warm Lukewarm Lentil Salad with Crunchy Vegetables Recipe
- Rinse the lentils and heat them in a saucepan with plenty of water. Salt and cook for 20 min. from the thrill.
Meanwhile, heat water in a second small saucepan.
- Peel the carrot, remove the ends and make tagliatelle using a peeler.
- Then immerse them for 2 min. in boiling water, drain them and run them under cold water to stop cooking.
Cut the Brie into strips. Reserve.
- Slice the cabbage, rinse and dry it. Reserve.
Make a vinaigrette sauce by mixing the mustard, vinegar and oil. Add a little salt and pepper.
- Drain the lentils, run them quickly under cold water to cool them slightly.
- Place them in a salad bowl, add the tagliatelle, sliced cabbage and the grapes.
- Add the vinaigrette sauce, mix and divide between the plates.
- Finally, place the cheese slices on top.
For larger appetites, why not add a few pieces of ham or some bacon. And for the sweet tooth, a few mint or coriander leaves!
WithHelloFresh.fr, home delivery of simple and varied recipes and all the ingredients